The Compassion Flower supports developing education aids and eases suffering to needy students in Viet Nam's remote village. Our goal is to help students improve the quality of education, narrow the education gap between villages and urban areas, and encourage children to expand their horizons and ultimately improve their lives. These supports include:
- Building schools from kindergarten to grade 3 for poor children to get the primary education
- Donating uniforms, bicycles,
- Scholarships for needy students in all levels from primary to University.
- Enrich the libraries for primary and secondary schools in remote villages of Viet Nam.
- Organizing free tuition classes for poor students of year 12 to help them get good results in final year examination, as well as having chances to be accepted to University or any institutions where they wish to continue in tertiary education.