1. 550 cholarship recipients of TCF in the academic year (2013-2014) have passed final year examination, only 15 have
to seat for second exam or might have to repeat the class
o 20 % ( 62 students) at grade A (Học sinh giỏi)
o 35 % (115 students) grade B (Học sinh khá)
o 30% (128 students ) grade C (Học sinh trung bình)
o 5% ( 15 students) grade D (Học sinh yếu)
2. Winter this year TCF has donated 250 Warm fleece suits, 300 blankets to children and 600 recycled rice bags to 600
patients in remote villages. These products were made by the women at risk areas and human trafficked survivors.
3. 80 women of Phu My and Phu An of Phu Vang has finished the third course (6-month course) of Basic Education for
Adult program (Xóa Mù Chữ). They all now can read, write Vietnamese fluetntly and sign their own names clearly. Upon the
completion of the first course, these women have also been accepted to the microloans program of CESR (Center for
Encouragement of Self-Reliance).
4. 40 man and women of Quang Dien have finished the net weaving course, they now can earn money from weaving net
5. In 2013, TCF has helped to complete 10 ground dug wells in mountainous villages
THE MOST REMARKABLE ACHIEVEMENTS:
In the new academic years, 30 of TCF scholarship students were admitted to several universities and there were 2 students
have gained access to Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy
contribute to the TCF education fund in the academic year 2013-2014. Your supports have given hope and help to make the
future brighter for poor students (and women) in remote villages of Viet Nam.
|IRS ID: 20-5673537